Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Category Manager (Soft FM) - 12 - 18 months FTC
We are excited to be partnering with one of the UK's leading organisations within their field, which are actively looking to bolster their current procurement function in recruiting a Category Manager to manage their Soft Facilities Management category.
The role which can be based either in London, Manchester, or Brighton will be responsible for developing and souring various procedures for their category specifics.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic category plan which has a clear savings opportunity scope
- Lead contract negotiations on behalf of the organisation and develop negotiation plans
- Act as Procurement Lead for category board identified projects
- Interfacing with internal professionals to ensure requirements are delivered and operational efficiencies are maximised
- Proven experience of sourcing in a similar category
- Proven ability in delivering savings through driving strategic category planning
- Capable of building a strong rapport with stakeholders and suppliers
- Delivering process or policy improvements
- Confident and capable of managing senior business stakeholders
- Worked in a heavy workload, fast pace and able to change with prompt demand
- MCIPS qualification is a reference