Use your skills
Together We Make a Difference
Our client is recruiting for an Asset Management Officer. In this role you will organise and undertake stock condition surveys in order to keep the stock condition database comprehensive, accurate and up to date.
As part of this role, you will also:
- Organise and undertake Hazard inspections for the company's property assets in line with the frequency and standards agreed with insurers
- Organise and carry out pre- programme inspections to survey and assess the extent of the work
- Prepare specifications and quantities for inclusion in tenders for any proposed works and prepare estimates of cost for tender submission
This is a fantastic role for a well-organised and forward-thinking individual. Their ideal Asset Management Officer will:
- Hold an HNC/ HND in building (or equivalent)
- Have experience of working in a customer facing environment, dealing with difficult and complex situations
- Understand how to undertake stock condition surveys.
- Have experience of completing Fire Risk Assessments and general property inspections
- Technical knowledge of building construction, materials, methods and terminology
A full driving licenseis required due to the nature of this role
More reasons to apply
- 22 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays
- access to the company Rewards Platform for discounts on restaurants, shopping, cinema tickets, days out and many more!
- loyalty awards and rewards
- bonus and referral scheme
- professional development
Interviews:to be confirmed
Our client is committed to safeguarding and safer employment and the principles of empowerment.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.