- Buyer jobs, Purchasing Manager jobs, Procurement jobs.
- Established and successful business within the vehicle industry, a growing business that is an employer of choice.
- Excellent career development opportunity with a pathway to a leadership role, a company that is passionate about employing and nurturing the very best talent.
- Role would suit a Buyer or Procurement or Purchasing professional that would enjoy a broad role buying materials, goods, consumables and services.
- £35,000 - £45,000 salary commensurate with experience + pension + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + life assurance.
This Buyer job will suit:
- A Buyer accustomed to sourcing, negotiating and buying of goods, materials, components, consumables and services to meet operational requirements.
- This is a newly created standalone position for somebody to establish and drive a purchasing / procurement function within a £2.5m t/o engineering/production business unit of a larger group business (£30m t/o).
- Fantastic career development opportunity the role has lots of scope to grow within the group business in the future.
- Ongoing or completed CIPS studies would be advantageous.
- Any previous experience within an engineering, manufacturing or technical environment would be advantageous but NOT essential.
This Buyer job will involve:
- Sourcing, negotiating and buying of goods, materials, components, consumables and services to meet operational requirements and production timing plans.
- Negotiating contracts; improving prices and terms of business whilst developing strong and collaborative relationships with suppliers.
- As this is a newly created standalone role, you will have the opportunity to shape buying processes and implement business practice.
- Future opportunity to expand your role into the group business.
This Buyer job is commutable from Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Castle Donington, Melton Mowbray and surrounding areas.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.