Our Logistics Sub-Contractor client based in Warwick leaders in the field of dedicated and time critical logistics. In the past 6 years the company has grown steadily with a rapid increase within the last 12 months and with this has come the requirement for new talented individuals with ambition to join us with a view to future growth and success.
In line with expansion across all roles within the company from Sales, Marketing and Finance they now have the requirement for a new Logistics Co-ordinator to join the operational team and help to manage existing work streams as well as nurturing new customer requirements by building strong relationships with customers and with our haulier base to ensure we provide a professional first-class service.
JOB TITLE LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR
- PLANNING TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS.
- DAILY ADMINISTRATION DUTIES ACROSS MULTIPLE CUSTOMER CONTRACTS.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING WITH CUSTOMERS AND 3RD PARTY HAULIERS.
- WORKING WITH SET CUSTOMER RATES AS WELL AS PRICING AD HOC RATES.
- VEHICLE TRACKING IN LINE WITH UPDATING SYSTEMS AND CUSTOMERS ACCORINGLY.
- WORKING ACROSS VARIOUS SHIFTS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 07:00 - 18:00 AND A REQUIREMENT FOR OCCASSIONAL EVENING AND WEEKEND WORKING TO BE DISCUSSED.
- EXPERIENCE OF TRANSPORT ACROSS ALL VEHICLE TYPES UK ONLY.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND ACCURACY.
- ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK AND PRIORITISE WORKLOAD IS A MUST.
- ABILITY TO DEAL WITH PRESSURE.
- GOOD COMPUTER LITERACY - OUTLOOK, EXCEL ETC.
- ABILITY TO WORK WELL ON YOUR OWN AND AS PART OF A TEAM.
- DRIVEN AND PASSIONATE ABOUT LOGISTIICS WITH A VIEW TO PROGRESS WITHIN THE ROLE.
For the right candidate we offer the chance of a supporting environment with the ability to progress quickly. The ideal candidate will understand that this is an opportunity to use their knowledge and experience to build their career with them over time.