HEAD OF FOOD & BEVERAGE
Senior Food & Beverage Manager (6-12 month FTC)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Holiday + Pension
Are you seeking an exciting role within a well-established, growing and exciting company?
Do you have experience within management of a catering, café/bar/lounge or food and beverage department?
LINKS Recruitment Group are pleased to present a great opportunity for a senior food and beverage manager to join them for a 6-12 month contract with a view to be a permanent post and play a integral part of a team that offers the opportunity to work within an exciting role and company who are continuously growing and achieving company goals year on year.
They are looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Department Head to manage and allocate costs across various catering divisions they have across the business.
- To develop and agree the departmental budget in line with the specified budgeting cycle
- Develop and implement a plan for income generation across all catering outlets
- Preparation and development of strategy for sustainable growth across the F&B branches
- Responsible for all departmental resources, contingency planning as needed to ensure business continuity
- To be responsible for menu development and costings across the F&B outlets, in line with budget and departmental KPIs
- To line manage the F&B Manager, with the full range of line managerial duties. To deal with and resolve any HR issues across the department as required when escalated by the F&B management team.
- To maintain an up-to-date Food Safety policy and to ensure the departments comply with all current legislation regarding Food Hygiene, Health & Safety and Licensing Laws
- Writing and updating departmental risk assessments and COSHH risk assessments
- Responsible for all procurement, product and pricing across the department, liaising with existing suppliers and developing relationships with new suppliers and stakeholders.
- Setting departmental KPIs in line with the F&B budget and wider company vision
- Departmental cost control, to include labour and stock
- A background in cost management/budgeting within a company department
- Experience within a catering/food franchise (desirable)
- Line management experience or similar
- A confident communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft packages