Operations Manager (Hotel)
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Operations Manager within the hotel or hospitality industry? Do you have experience leading and managing a successful team? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are working in partnership with our client to recruit for an enthusiastic Operations Manager to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be heavily involved with managing the day-to-day operation, taking accountability for ensuring the smooth operation of premises and ensuring health and safety and compliance regulations are adhered to by everyone.
What’s in it for you? –
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days’ holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours
- Gym & Spa access
- F&F discount on membership / F&B / hotel stays
Key Responsibilities –
- Maximizing the guest & member experience through great facility standards and management
- Understanding our guest & member needs and engaging with them, actively seeking out ways to improve their experience at every opportunity
- Managing the Maintenance team & Night team schedules
- Leading all front-facing employees through inspiring leadership
- Managing the cleaning team on a day-to-day basis to deliver exceptional cleaning standards and ensure we always adopt a one-team approach and that all team members understand our values
- Creating and implementing maintenance action and improvement plans
- Taking ownership to resolve customer queries, feedback, or complaints
- Assisting the HODs with inducting, managing, and developing a high-performance team
- Leading the hotel, spa & health club opening and closing procedures
- Creating and implementing department action and improvement plans where required
- Delivering ad hoc activities as required
Key Requirements –
- Operational, customer-facing & hands-on manager
- Confident in communicating across all levels of the business
- The ability to multi-task and keep calm under pressure with strong problem-solving skills
- Previous operational management experience within hospitality or similar role
- Flexible availability – including weekends, evenings and early starts.
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook