Global SaaS company who delivers leadingedge data and technology to the facility management and construction industry across North America and the UK.We are looking for a talented, motivatedTechnical Product Manager
capable of delivering high-profile projects based on corporate priorities. The successful candidate will leverage strong product management skills to lead cross-departmental projects focused on the companies solutions. The key stakeholders will encompass a scrum team, executive leadership, operations staff, sales, marketing, customer support, and external customers.
- Break down Features and write effective user stories that can easily be translated and interpreted by the development team so that they can develop the requirements that are needed to delight our customers.
- Prioritize user stories to ensure the various initiatives are completed on time and aligned with the product roadmap.
- Working alongside the development team, participate in daily stand-ups, run planning meetings, and drive refinement sessions to communicate and coordinate the ongoing development requirements.
- Coordinate deployment communication, planning, scheduling, and execution.
- In coordination with the development team, help create forecasts for various projects so that estimated milestones, timelines, budget request can be made.
- Working with the Strategic Product Manager, assist in the creation of the product roadmap.
- Assisting the Strategic Product Manager and Marketing Manager with the launch and go to market plans for the product.
- Actively involve critical stakeholders throughout the product life cycle by supplying well-timed information.
- Other duties as requested.
Qualifications - External
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in business, technology or engineering and/or proven success driving technical projects.Masters degree preferred.
- 2+ years of Product management experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Working knowledge of Jira.
- Understanding of Aha! preferred.
- Superb written and oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with colleagues both within the Product team and in other departments.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; must be able to effectively communicate business concepts to technologists and technology concepts to business partners.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and willingness to be flexible if priorities change.
- Comfortable forecasting feature, release, and epic roadmaps independently.
- Ability to maintain composure, exercise good judgment, and act in a professional manner when challenged; ability to build and sustain positive and collaborative working relationships.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to develop and implement tracking metrics and perform ad hoc analysis via Excel, SQL query, Google Analytics, Tableau and SASto drive fact-based decisions a significant plus.
- Pragmatic marketing experience/certification a plus.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Experience in construction industry or facility management software development a plus.
- Up to 20% travel.