Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Sales Export Administrator
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Sales Export Administrator to work for our client based in Dronfield.
Ideally you will have experience in an export, import or logistics environment within international shipment processing.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Processing sales orders and purchasing invoices
* Receiving, sorting and checking export customs documents to ensure they meet compliance guidelines
* Stock reconciliations and booking stock onto the system accurately
* Liaising with 3rd parties including customs, export, suppliers and customers
* Creation of customs and delivery documentation
* Liaising with business units, customers and suppliers to handle any queries that are raised
* Inputting, checking and filing of data within the customs compliance system
* Assistance with Quality Assurance accreditations
* Filing and general admin
As the Sales Export Administrator, you'll have:
* Previous experience within an export, customs, logistics or freight forwarding role desirable
* An effective and confident communicator
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills including Microsoft package
* An exceptional eye for detail
* Ability to use initiative and work well autonomously and in a team-based environment
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on support vacancies in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.