Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Industrial Recruitment Consultant
M4 Recruitment are currently expanding their team in Thatcham Branch. The ideal candidate would be motivated to learn and grow professionally, have a good telephone manner, be organized, tenacious driven preferably with previous recruitment experience intemp recruitment within the Driving/industrial sector but not essential as full training is provided.
Your role as an Industrial Recruitment Consultant will be to work as part of the team in branch, under the supervision Management team to work on job vacancies across the network.
Role responsibilities would include:
- Reviewing and researching client job descriptions, to understand a varied range of roles.
- Searching across a variety of job boards, internal databases and social media, to source candidates for outstanding vacancies.
- Engaging with potential candidates, both active and passive, conducting telephone interviews to assess potential suitability for current client Industrial job vacancies.
- Reviewing CV's to for relevant positions.
- Booking potential candidates in for registration.
- Conducting telephone interviews based on key requirements for applicable clients
- Ensuring all candidates have suitable capabilities to work based on eligibility and experience
- Conducting Sales Calls / Cold calling / Marketing Drops
- Building rapport with candidates and clients whilst keeping professionalism at all times
- Attend client meetings
- Ability to work independently on own initiative
- Free parking on site
- Uncapped commission
- Competitive salaries
- Leading training and apprenticeshipprograms
- Personal and professional development plan
- Great progression path
The role will be based around office hours of 0800 start finishing at 1730 Monday to Friday
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.