HRLife have an exciting opportunity for a Regional HR Advisor to join our client on a permanent basis covering a geographically spread client group across London.
You will be working closely with the Operations team to provide commercially focused HR support whilst adding significant value on all day to day HR activity and contributing to the wider business and People strategy.
Working remotely and managing your own diary, you will be based in London and be flexible to travel and be visible within your region. The operations team are spread geographically across a number of sites in London so you will need to be able to travel and stay away when required.
Youll work closely with the Senior leadership team to provide pro-active HR support on all people issues from ER, restructures, capability, through to training and development.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting leaders and line managers to create and promote a high performing environment
- Leading complex change and transformation projects, including TUPE
- Working closely with the Centres of excellence to build HR capability and embed new ways of working, building toolkits and rolling out new initiatives to hiring managers
- Using data and insights to help decision making and shape the people agenda
- You'll be integral to playing a key role in building strong working relationships between the business and wider HR team to ensure great delivery and smooth operational effectiveness
Essential that you have;
This is a brilliant role for an aspiring HRBP that enjoys being busy, is pro-active and wants to work in a great HR team working directly with managers to upskill them and change the culture and performance of a business area.
Salary - 40-50k plus car allowance, bonus and benefits