Location: Docklands, London
Salary: Basic 18K 23k (OTE of £45-50k)
Revised after 6 months depending on targets
Commission between 15% and 20% for each exchange
Working hours (1h lunch break):
Sunday - Off
We are looking for a talented, proactive, and highly motivated Prospector, Property consultant/Negotiator to join our energetic team.
We also offer continuous skills development at work with our enrolment into ARLA qualifications (once probation is completed).
Travelcard or call allowance (must have own car and business insurance) also provided.
- Primarily source and instruct new properties for the department
- Generate new business for sales and lettings
- Book valuations and win instructions
- Arrange and carry out property viewings
- Carry out video tours
- Negotiating sales and following up on sales progressions.
- Work to set targets
- Build rapport and deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with landlords and tenants
- Work on all procedures and systems effectively and work within all legislative and compliance standards
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Energetic and highly organised
- Must understand pipeline
- Focused and team player
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Full driving license and own transport essential
- Available to work Saturday with Fridays as a day off
- Experience of working in a sales and customer service environment is desirable
- Customer Service oriented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Ideally have had some experience of conducting property valuations (further training given).
- Registering purchaser and tenant details, then match to available properties
- Ability to use Word and Excel, as well as property management software (full training given).
- Preparing property particulars, everyday correspondence and other admin documents related to the department
- Organised and articulate
- Assist with agency administrative tasks when needed
- Must be fluent in English
- Transition to Senior Sales Negotiator and New Business Developer, with a commission increase.
Jackson Sims Recruitment, specialists in Block & Estate Management, is a property management recruitment company operating in London and the UK. Should you be a candidate or client working in property management we have a multitude of recruitment services that can be tailored to you.