Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support facility on both new and current mechanical and electrical needs for infrastructure and equipment
- Lead energy and CO2 reduction investigations and projects
- Lead and manage projects for facility improvements and new equipment installation.
- Prepares documentation for compliance of site systems to a planned maintenance program
- Investigates maintenance-related issues and recommends solutions.
- Troubleshoots equipment and systems to prevent downtime.
- Liaises and manages third party contractors to ensure compliance.
- Assists in the design and recommendations of building changes.
- Verifies equipment and systems effectiveness and recommends revision or purchase of new equipment.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have
- HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience leading projects
- Experience of managing contractors and/or suppliers
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.