An exciting position has become available for a full-time Sales Negotiator based in Bridlington. The successful candidate will earn £20,000.00plus commission OTE £25,000.
The client is looking for an individual who will actively demonstrate the ability to expand and develop the current role and add value to the office and the company.
- Must have a driving license.
- Sound knowledge of, and experience in sales and customer service.
- The individual must provide unrivalled levels of customer service whilst building relationships at all levels and achieving results.
- Strong Communicator both verbal and written/Numerate/Well organised.
- Results Orientated/Self Motivated/Team Player.
- Persuasive with high energy level but reliable and committed.
- Ideally already demonstrated excellent customer service.
- Will be responsible for booking valuations, viewings, maintaining customer records and achieving sales targets.
- Liaise on a day to day basis with customers and satisfy then exceed customer enquiries.
- Book viewings using IT system.
- Management of administration records.
- Management of customer interface at office/in field.
- Management of third party interface.
- Negotiation of sale price on behalf of client (SSTC).
- Developing Mortgage appointments.
- Complete customer records and update records in IT system.
- Conduct accompanied viewings with clients and establish needs.
- Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate.
- Enter customer viewing feedback on to IT system.
- Generate offers.
- Adhering to legislation progress offers to sale and completion.
- Generate new business by booking valuation appointments.
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Manage and maintain on a daily basis all administrative systems and procedures.
- Liaise with clients and solicitors as appropriate to deliver excellent customer service.
- Maintain an excellent standard of company records.
- Work closely with other third party operators where appropriate to exceed customer expectations.
- Administer all responsibilities in the most cost effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company Policies.
- To communicate the Company vision and values where appropriate to all customers and third parties.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading estate agents with branches operating across the country. With over 200 branches now open in England and Wales, they not only offer national coverage, but local expertise.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button