An ambitious property technology provider is currently looking to strengthen its onboarding team with the appointment of a goal-oriented Lettings Manager, at their Warwickshire HQ, to drive business opportunities throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic sales manager with estate agency or lettings experience. You would join a business growing at pace, on the back of phased investment, with more funding in the pipeline.
Offering a salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits including monthly and annual bonuses, share options, plus a fast-paced and friendly work environment with regular social and charity events.
You'll manage an onboarding team to qualify and convert landlord leads across multiple channels. The goal is to meet and exceed sales targets by onboarding landlord subscribers for an innovative SaaS rental platform, while upselling lettings plans, products and services.
Key responsibilities to include…
- Run a profitable and well organised department
- Manage employee performance
- Meet and exceed sales targets to enjoy individual and team bonuses
- Manage, nurture and optimise every new lead that reaches the onboarding team
- Secure market appraisals and new instructions, while upselling products and services
- Motivate your team with new ideas and training; supporting them to succeed- Manage employee performance through regular one-to-ones, reviews and feedback
- Positively influence results through effective team management; setting individual and team KPIs, action planning, delivery and review
The Lettings Manager position will suit an upbeat, assertive salesperson, with proven experience leading, mentoring, inspiring and motivating a team. You must have estate/letting agency experience, with up to date knowledge of the residential lettings market and legislation.
Additional skills to include…
- Outstanding customer care and service experience
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic, and resilient
- Organised, detail oriented, numerate and IT literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to generate new business in a target-driven environment
- Focus, drive, and determination to increase market share nationwide
A provider of an advanced but simple to use online lettings platform, for landlords and tenants across England, Scotland and Wales. The company is growing rapidly, with ongoing investment and ambitious plans. The work environment is stimulating, with a focus on motivating the team to thrive, grow and genuinely enjoy what they do.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Lettings Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.