The Role: Resident Liaison Officer
Job Type: Full-time ( Mon - Fri)
Salary: from £24,000.00- £28,000 per year (depending on experinece)
Our client, a large social housing contractor responsible for the repairs and maintenance of 1000s of properties across the East are seeking a Resident Liaison Officer to join their small friendly team on an ongoing basis for their Cambridge Contract.
The work will be mainly in and around the Cambridge area.
Through communication between the site team and local residents. the resident liaison officer is to liaise verbally, in writing and/or newsletters in order to minimise disruption to residents. gain access to units, and help to ensure the smooth progression of the works.
- To ensure and maintain the resident liaison daily diary, record any incidents and record all appointments.
- Have an understanding of the works, programme and scope of works.
- Provide site reports and updates for client and site management
- Prepare and distribute all communications to residents
- Establish a residents charter, maintain files, keep a log of complaints and any query's that would come in
- Compile, devise and implement procedures and administration to compliment your role
- Be available for residents meetings, and meetings with the client as and when.
- Site meetings
- Housing officers, estate developments or joint management board meetings.
- Carry out pre visits to each neighbouring resident to explain the planned works and assist them in understanding the process
- Letter process for the neighbouring property's explaining all works
- Regular checks on residents throughout the day and the end of the working day
- Any claims, compensation and complaints are dealt within a time scale and with care
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer care or sales background
- Able to work on own initiative and devise system to suit role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to work outside in a construction environment
- Appreciation of site operatives
- To work/Liaise with local schools, community leaders, youth workers and police.
This is a temp-perm opportunity leading to a permanent role after a satisfactory 13 weeks service.
The offer can include company van or paid mileage, phone, free parking, 25 days holiday.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
If you wish to apply for this or other roles advertised by ARC please apply via the link or click on our company name and see all jobs advertised. Alternatively please call Karina on for more information