Our client, a market leading real estate company is looking for a Leasing Associate to join their multi family team.
The main focus for this position will be day to day duties for the Community which includes marketing, building maintenance and tenancy administration.
- Conduct sales and leasing activities including: viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversions.
- Reception duties
- General Administration
- Plans and organises daily activities to maximise the time to achieve targeted leasing numbers
- Ensures all data capture systems and details of contact are updated in an accurate and timely manner as required.
- Magage cancellations
- Supports Resident events and activities within the Community
- Assists with Community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Update residents visits
- Good level of general education
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Has an interest in the property sector
If you are interested and believe you are the best fit for this position then please apply!