Role: Internal Sales Negotiator - National Accounts Team
Location: Mansfield / Nottingham / Alfreton area
Sector: Building Materials / Construction Supply / Builders Merchants
Package: £25,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Career
(Monday - Friday only)
With a network of branches our client supplies a full range of building products / construction materials into the construction sector.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Regional Sales Negotiator / Senior Internal Sales Executive to join their busy National Sales office in the Mansfield / Nottingham / Alfreton area. This is a high profile sales role dealing with National. Tier 1 contractors.
Do you work within the construction sales? Internal Sales within a Builders Merchants or Civils Merchants? Senior Sales within Building Materials Distribution?
- Previous experience within an Internal Sales role within the construction supply / building materials sector e.g. builders merchants, civils merchants or distributor
- Customer focused
- Good communication and negotiation
- Results driven
- Team player
- Detail conscious
- Business focused
- To follow up and file quotations issued to check competitiveness and to secure sales
- To provide feedback on pricing levels to Managers
- To maintain content and accuracy of sales daybook
- To assist with project tracking of potential business
- To answer all internal sales enquiries, advising product availability, delivery dates, transport schedules and product lead-times promptly and accurately
- To deal with customer complaints in a fair and reasonable manner to resolve problems quickly and satisfactorily for all parties concerned
- To proactively call nil spend/dormant/targeted accounts as requested by Management
- To respond to telephone sales enquiries, pricing in accordance with current guidelines, to maximize their profitable conversion to orders
- To receive, examine, and link confirmation orders, advising any amendments necessary to originals
- To check and confirm dates and content of direct deliveries as they fall due
- To pass checked and confirmed direct deliveries daily to invoicing
- To liaise with suppliers on schedules for incoming goods for specific orders
- To liaise with the Transport Manager to advise customers of any alterations to delivery schedules
- To keep own price lists current and updated
- Customer service experience
- IT proficient (MS office)
- Strong sales experience
Do you have experience within a builders merchants? Do you have sales experience with building materials? Then please apply!!
- Starting basic of £27,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience
- Fantastic company bonus scheme
- Company pension contributions & life assurance plan
- Generous holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays
For further information on this Internal Regional Sales Negotiator role please apply online.