Great opportunity to work as an HR Officer for our client's world's leading service specialist, for the entire life cycle of a factory and the associated infrastructure.
Staffline is recruiting for HR Officers in Coventry.
The rate of pay is £28,000 per year!
This is a full-time role working fixed shifts, the hours of work are 8am to 4:30pm.
Your Time at Work
As an HR Officer, you will provide advice and guidance to the Site Management Team on a range of employee relations matters, including:
- Disciplinary investigations, meetings and appeals (up to Final Written Warning)
- Grievance investigations and meetings
- Performance management
- Sickness absence, short and long term
- Family Friendly Leave, including maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and flexible working requests
- Support with recruitment campaigns for hourly and salaried vacancies, ensuring they are progressed without delay and in line with best practice, company values and employment law.
- Conduct exit interviews for leavers and co-ordinate regular reports and analysis relating to staff retention
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect HR Officer will have
- Previous experience of working in an HR generalist role
- Proven experience in managing high volume employee relations casework
- Thorough up to date knowledge of current employment law and HR best practice
- Part CIPD qualified.
Desirable but not essential:
- A relevant degree qualification (e.g. Employment Law) or CIPD Qualified
- Previous experience of working within a unionised, manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of current employment law
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £28,000 per year
- 8am to 4:30pm
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
Job ref: 1LEA
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.