Recruitment Resourcer / Exec Support
Elevation Recruitment Group are one of Yorkshire's leading employers with an exceptional reputation in specialist recruitment and over the last 2 years we have had record breaking growth
We are currently looking for a highly professional individual to join our team as an Resourcer & Exec Support specialist. You will work alongside one of our Directors to support her and also support the sales & marketing team in the candidate management cycle, offering exceptional service to prospective candidates and clients across the Yorkshire region.
We offer a hybrid working solution to our team.
In a fast paced, encouraging and enterprising environment some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Conducting extensive research, market mapping and talent identification in order to source potential candidates for sales & marketing vacancies. You will use a variety of techniques including database searching and networking, direct head hunting, job board searching, effective use of social media and advert writing
* Pre-Qualifying and then Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
* Interviewing relevant long listed candidates face to face in order to generate a shortlist to present our Director.
* Developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with candidates through providing a high calibre of service
* Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of our shortlist presentations
* Preparing proposal documents, candidate brief packs, project plans and presentations using a variety of Microsoft packages
What you will need:
- Experienced in a professional recruitment or sales environment with a bias towards exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with the confidence and professionalism to forge strong business relationships with clients, candidates, and our sales & marketing team
- You will be forward thinking; Self-motivated with a professional approach and the ability to work proactively; on your own initiative
- Organisation skills are a must with the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time and prioritise workload accordingly whilst delivering a high-quality service to all parties
If you are a passionate recruitment or sales professional that is looking to join one of Yorkshire's leading entrepreneurial employers in an exciting and rewarding role, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us today.