Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
(1+ years of experience)Role type:
Monday Friday Hours:
9.00am 5.30pm Base salary:
£22,000 - £25,000Additional commission:
monthly uncapped First year OTE:
We are looking to grow here at Jenrick Technology, so were hiring recruitment consultants and would love to speak to you if you have some recruitment experience and now looking for your next role...Who are we and what do we do?
(keeping it short and simple)
What would your day to day job be?
- Jenrick Technology are a recruitment agency that specialise in helping people to secure new contract and permanent job opportunities in technology-focused positions.
- We partner with a whole range of companies from Start-ups with 5-10 people, through to large enterprise-sized companies with over 10,000 employees.
- We help companies by sourcing and finding talented candidates through the use of our database, marketing and advertisement, job boards, LinkedIn, Google and through the use of some really cool artificial intelligence driven tools.
Experience we are looking for
- You will have live vacancies to work on from day one.
- Hit the ground running and youll be able to make placements within your first month.
- Youll be given access to tools powered by AI to help you develop your own clients and business (no more cold calling)
- Generate your own clients and run your own desk with autonomy.
- Youll always have live vacancies to work as we are all open to sharing (we always have too many roles for each individual to support and we happily share jobs out)
A bit more about us
- Around a year of experience in recruitment
- Ideally experience in technology recruitment (although other industries could be considered)
- Local to the Surrey area (commutable to Weybridge)
- We are about to move (1st June) into a new modern shared office space in Weybridge/Brooklands area. The offices have an onsite coffee shop, bar, gym facilities, table tennis tables, breakout areas, state-of-the-art meeting spaces (indoor and outdoor) and socialising areas.
- We work in a very fun, dynamic and relaxed environment (a good sense of humour will go a long way).
- We are a small friendly team, looking to grow the company with similar like-minded and ambitious people.
- A grown up non-KPI driven environment
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Time off over Christmas (office shuts)
- Life insurance
- Private Medical
- Charity days
- Dedicated learning and development team
- Detailed career progression
- Ride to work scheme
- Employee wellbeing program
- Seasonal company parties
- Company paid incentive for top performers (nights out, weekends away, holidays)
We will try to reach out to as many as you as possible to discuss more