Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent Solutions (RPO) practice. The role will be to support a luxury fashion client of ours with their permanent hiring needs. You would will work closely with the client’s talent acquisition team, have direct access to the hiring manager community and take responsibility for the full end to end process. The roles that you would be recruiting for are across Buyers, Designers, Shoot Producers and Merchandisers. However you do not need to have previous experience of hiring across these types of roles, we are looking for a highly efficient hands on recruiter from all sectors.
The client site in based in Acton but you would not be required onsite more than a day a week and you can work from our London Cannon Street office and home the rest of the time.
What do you get in return for you hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
· Quarterly bonus
· Structured career development plan
· Quarterly development meetings
· 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
· Team Incentives
· Annual awards party
· Monthly Gym membership contribution
· Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
· Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
· Employee assistances programme
· Season Ticket Loan
· Cycle to work scheme
· Car lease scheme
· Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
· Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.