Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Interim HR Advisor - 6 month fixed term contract
A successful and hugely expanding professional services organisation is looking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor on an interim basis for a period of 6 months to support the growth plans of this innovative business. Although not guaranteed, there is potential the role will be further extended or made permanent.
Reporting to the HR Manager, main responsibilities include:
- Working as part of the HR team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Management of generalist HR queries into the department.
- Working as a business partner to support and coach line managers with HR issues.
- Partner with Line Management to deliver effective and efficient recruitment and induction processes.
- Develop Policies and Procedures to ensure the effective management of Human Resources within legislation.
- Manage policy changes.
- Support employee engagement policies and processes.
- Be involved in managing a suite of HR projects including Reward.
The role will be based from their Newcastle office but supports hybrid working and options to work from home. The successful candidate will be an experienced HR professional with experience of operating at the HR Advisor/ Junior Business Partner level. Previous experience of working within the professional services sector will be highly advantageous.