Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Staff Assist UK are recruiting for a HR Assistant on a full timepermanentcontract in Dagenham. The ideal candidate should be a HR professional with 2-5 years experience, on a level of a HR Generalist with a minimum of Level 3 CIPD
The opportunitywould be a great step forward within HR for a driven candidate that is looking to take the next step into a stand-alone position. You will be provided with full support from the UK and Ireland HR director as well as senior managers from within the business.
HR SALARY: £35-40K MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM-5.30PM
HR EXPERIENCE:2-5 YEARS LEVEL 3 CIPD
Job Description HR Generalist
HR Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Tosupport the Group HR Manager, you will be doing the following:
- Assist company managers with new staff recruitment
- Responsible for the pre-boarding & on-boarding process and ensuring it runs as smooth as possible.
- Coordinate the induction process and paperwork for all new staff.
- Schedule one-month catch ups & probation reviews with new staff.
- Responsible for off-boarding staff & conducting staff exit interviews and analysing findings.
- Digitalise employee files and maintain employee files to ensure accuracy and compliance with the employment law.
- Collate all relevant documentation for each employee (starter forms, induction records, training records etc), create a digital and save in a relevant file.
- Management of leave entitlements (i.e., sick, holidays, maternity) and monitoring absences in accordance with internal policies.
- Advise managers on disciplinary, absence, grievance, probation, capability and performance matters. Carry out/assist with relevant meetings.
- Support on annual appraisals/performance management.
- Work closely with the operations team to maintain and continuously improve internal training processes - SOP procedures, upskilling employees and refresher training.
- Familiar with GDPR compliance.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and a pro-active, solutions orientated approach to work.
- Familiar with UK Employment Law with a good working knowledge of HR practices and procedures.
- A supportive and collaborative team member with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Methodical and organised in your approach to work with high attention to detail and a professional, calm manner.
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience of process improvement in a HR environment would be highly advantageous
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive information
This position is available and to start asap, for further questions on this HR position: call Staff Assist UK and ask for Franco Aiello