Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - £40k OTE
Our client is a leading tech recruitment company with a reputation for building strong, long lasting relationships with their clients and also their candidates. They take a personal approach to recruitment and recognise that their placements are people first and foremost, which has led to their stellar reputation and incredible success.
A multi-award winning business they have gone from strength to strength and are now looking to build out their London office with ambitious but down to earth grads who are ready to make the step into this industry.
Their management and team culture is collaborative and fosters a learning environment with a team-based approach you will learn from your managers and work closely with them, rather than focusing solely on KPIs. If you are ready to learn, work hard and most of all develop then this is the company for you!
- Basic salary of up to £24,000 with a competitive commission structure of up to 40%
- Transparent progression
- Extensive training program
- A value-led, people first culture that places the team at the heart of the company
- Working in a dynamic international team with a positive, inclusive atmosphere
- Numerous additional incentives including lunch clubs and holidays
- Active sourcing of, and networking with, potential candidates using our internal database and various career platforms
- Client acquisition and development of sustainable relationships
- Qualification, pre-selection and monitoring of candidates through the entire application process
- Creating and placing job advertisements on various platforms
- Identifying new national and international sales opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are educated to degree-level
- You are humble, ready to learn and improve
- You possess a passion for sales and want to build a meaningful career in recruitment
- You are motivated to learn and to further develop your skills in a team
- You have enthusiasm, resilience and excellent communication skills
- You are competitive
Apply NOW to be considered, or get in touch direct atLizzie Formisanoon Linkedin.