Our client is a specialist manufacturer with over 2000 partner brands located throughout the world. we strive to meet the demands and exceed expectations. Due to recent growth they are now looking looking ambitiously towards further development and this position is key to that success. Our client welcome ambitious applicants who have the desire to make a difference and the work ethic to deliver.
Based at our clients Manufacturing Site in Leyland, Lancashire, the role will report to the HR Manager. The HR Department deals with both temporary and permanent employees based across multiple sites. We are now looking to recruit a Human Resources Advisor to support the HR Manager.
Key areas of this role will include the following:
- General HR Administration
- Typing and Printing of letters
- Electronic filing
- Supporting the HR Manager in monitoring any absences and implementing the relevant procedures
- Processing, filing and distributing confidential reports and documents
- Assisting the HR Recruitment and Retention Champion in the development of a company Recruitment Policy, together with regular updates.
- Assisting with the pre-employment check programme.
- To support the Supervisors and Managers in implementing HR processes such as Sickness Absence Procedure, Disciplinary Procedure and Capability Procedure.
- To support the Supervisors and Managers in developing their skills and knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other work as determined by the HR Manager.
- Confidentiality is the most important aspect of this role.
- Attention to detail and effective time management
- Ability to be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Be able to use databases, spreadsheets and word processing packages (Microsoft Office)
- A minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience.
- Knowledge of Labour Legislation
- Experience within interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- This post is Monday to Friday we can be 45 hours per week - However we can be flexible with working hours
- Salary based knowledge and previous experience.
- Personal development opportunities
- Free car parking
- 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays.
- Up to 40% off Blackpool Pleasure Beach and other locations
- 3 x salary for death in service, pension contribution and cycle to work scheme
If you feel you fot the above brief and you are interested in applying for this poition - Please click 'APPLY NOW' and we will be in touch with feedback asap.