Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
HR Officer / Generalist
A rapidly growing renewable energy company currently requires an HR Officer / Generalist to help support the HR Manager with a full range of HR activities, working together on creative, commercially focused solutions to support the business through a key period of growth and beyond.
HR Officer / Generalist key responsibilities:
- Provide professional HR solutions, guidance and support within the business
- Helping to grow a culture of teamwork, passion, and success
- Support HR Manager to maintain HR policies, procedures and employee handbook
- Build relationships with line managers to promote best management practice
- Be one of the key contacts for HR queries and advice
- Provide a comprehensive HR administration service ensuring that people related processes are delivered on a timely and effective basis throughout the employee lifecycle
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees in an effective and timely manner.
- Work with the HR Manager to create frameworks to support employee development plans and performance management.
- Support the full recruitment process and onboarding of all new staff and update records accordingly.
- Support the HR Manager by working effectively to deliver a high quality HR service to the business
- Prepare HR reports as required.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
Experience & Qualifications:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Proven HR experience within a professional environment
- Proven expertise in key HR processes
- Knowledge of employment law and experienced in handling employee relations with a commercial outlook.
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Qualities and skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels, using technical expertise where appropriate to drive positive change.
- Strong influencing skills and confident to challenge senior stakeholders.
Salary c £35k - 40k + Company Benefits