Senior Early Talent Advisor | up to £60K | Hybrid | Perm | Full time
Do you have proven experience recruiting Early Talent in a Professional Services setting, such as Finance, Legal, LLP, Management Consultancy or Accounting?
We are seeking an Early Talent Advisor to work within our professional services client in London. The role is focused on attracting and recruiting Early Talent, where you will work closely with the People team to help deliver a strategic and professional proposition that attracts and recruits the highest calibre candidates for the company.
About the role
- Manage the recruitment process for all early talent pathways, including screening applications, leading assessment centres, and conducting interviews with HR.
- Work with universities and other third parties to identify and promote programs.
- Develop and maintain the brand for Early Talent programmes, including website content and social media.
- Support any D&I initiatives
- Support with the design and oversee structured internship programme
- Support with the design and oversee industrial placements
- Plan, organise, and facilitate Early Talent attraction events, including career fairs, skills sessions, and insight days.
- Prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in connection with appointments, terminations, and changes to employment.
- Manage ad hoc Early Talent project work
- Support with workforce planning
- Proven experience in Early Talent recruitment in a Professional service setting such as Finance, legal, LLP, Management constancy or Accountancy.
- Demonstrable experience in Early Talent recruitment
- Passionate about creating fair and inclusive processes
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong excel skills