Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We have a fantastic opportunity to be working with client in the recruitment field!
They are currently looking to recruit for a HR Adviser to help the Head of HR in the everyday running of the HR department.
This opportunity offers hybird working!
- Manage the HR database, HR/Personnel files ensuing all processes and policies are all kept up to date.
- Monitor HR trends throughout the organisation and provide management information on performance indicators to the Head of HR
- Support managers/employees in HR and ER issues.
- Manage the new starters/leavers processes
- Work with other members of the HR team on the recruitment of new members of the company.
- Be part of the recruitment process; monitor the success of job adverts; shortlisting potential candidates; pre-screen candidates, schedule and conduct interviews and be in involved in creating offer letters and contracts and be involved in the onboarding process
Experience you may have
- Involvement in the full aspect of the recruitment process
- Generalist experience
- Experience in sales or recruitment
If you are looking a new exciting role, apply now!