Due to continued business growth, one of our clients from the Automotive industry requires a Recruitment Assistant to provide support to the Specialist Recruitment Manager within this dynamic and fast moving HR team.
- Develop and initiate relationships with agencies, negotiating rates to keep recruitment costs to a minimum
- Advertise job vacancies by drafting and placing adverts through the designated online channels
- Communicate with hiring managers to get a clear view on their recruitment needs
- Process all requisition forms submitted by the hiring managers.
- Provide day to day advice to internal and external customers (hiring managers & candidates etc.) on all recruitment queries, escalating more serious issues to the HR Manager or Specialist Recruitment Manager
- Monitor the department inbox and respond to day-to-day enquiries
- Receive and review CVs, application forms and cover letters, screening applicants, ensuring they meet the prescribed criteria and requirements, creating a shortlist of candidates for the hiring manager
- Liaise with candidates to identify availability and hiring timelines, as well as briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job as required
- Scheduling interviews for candidates, by phone or email, as requested by the hiring manager or Specialist Recruitment Manager
- Monitor the Company reference process from applying for references for all new starters to actioning follow up communication to referees
- Ensuring no interview takes place without the relevant, up to date, correctly verified right to work documentation.
- Input candidates information onto the Company HR system
- Be proactive in researching and understanding all legislation
Experience of working in a Recruitment or Talent Acquisition role
To be able to identify and act quickly on top talent, proactively resourcing
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Ability to pick up and understand systems quickly
A high level of organisational skills coupled with a good eye for detail
Ability to take on instruction and autonomy for any given task