Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
£25,000 - £28,000pa
An urgent opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator or HR Assistant to join our clients HR Team on a permanent basis. This full time role is based in Chester, and requires someone to start as soon as possible.
The successful HR Assistant will have a keen eye for detail, be an excellent communicator and comfortable within a fast paced and sometimes demanding environment. This role is perfect for a HR professional looking for that step up and to take on HR Advisor level duties.
Key responsibilities as a HR Assistant:
- Right to work document checks
- Updating the system and keeping on top of any paperwork
- Certification checking when required
- Supporting new starter file compliance and paperwork
- General administration, as required
- Request employment references for all new starters via phone and email
- Ensure processes and deadlines are met through chasing up required information and escalation to management if necessary
- Support in ensuring the HR Inbox is kept at a manageable level with all queries responded to within a 24-hour period.
- Assist in the day-to-day HR administration duties.
- Previous HR experience.
- Previous recruitment admin experience is beneficial.
- Excellent Maths & English skills.
- IT skills and system savy