Well known and fast-growing business in the Manchester area requires a HR Administrator due to the growth of the business.
Reporting to the Head of HR duties will include:
- Liaising with hiring managers and senior operations team to identify recruitment needs
- Drafting and posting templates on recruitment sites
- Collating & analysing candidate applications and sending to relevant managers
- Scheduling and arranging interviews
- Recruitment on-boarding process approvals
- Shadowing the HR Advisors and undertaking advisory work in their absence
- Compiling contracts and sending offer letters
- Compiling monthly turnover reports by location and division
- Collating and reporting on new starter and leaver surveys
- Writing meeting minutes for HR meetings
- Writing references and generating letters from templates
- Assisting in investigations and other generalist HR support as required
- Maintaining the HR system and keeping all profiles and records up to date
- Assist HR team in HR projects on ad hoc basis
This is a great role for someone who is wanting to progress their career within HR.
A recruitment background within HR would be beneficial for this role, along with approx. 1 - 2 years experience within an HR function.