Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Job Title: Recruiter / Resourcer (no sales)
Location: WFH (equipment provided) and attending occasional meetings in Central London
Start: Immediately (video interviews taking place this week and next)
Role Type: Temp to perm or perm
Hours: 40 per week / 9am-6pm
What we do:
- Project Recruit is a boutique recruitment and payroll consultancy. We are mainly a work from home business, and we meet when needed in our lovely London office in Waterloo Station.
- We work with major international companies to recruit and payroll the best candidates across the globe.
- Customer service is at the heart of what we do. We look after our clients and our candidate by ensuring their journey with Project Recruit is professional, seamless, stress-free and enjoyable.
- We have a wonderful multinational team with a vast array of experience. We strive to create a supportive and fun environment and believe this is the key to our success.
- This position involves supporting one of our major clients recruiting candidates both in the UK and internationally.
- Its all about finding the best calibre candidates available and developing a great relationship with both the client and the candidates in the process.
- We want our candidates to feel supported throughout the whole process and throughout the time they are in post.
- Full training will be provided.
- Reporting to the Account Director you will be sourcing and selecting candidates.
- Networking and advertising roles to potential candidates.
- Assisting with the onboarding process.
- Assisting with general queries from contractors.
- Providing a great customer experience.
- Building strong relationships.
- General recruitment administration.
What will you need to succeed?
- 6 months + experience within a recruitment or resourcer position.
- Ideally have experience resourcing within financial services.
- Ideally experience will have been gained from an agency background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, committed and flexible.
- Strong organisation and administration skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and recruitment databases.
- Loves working in a fast-paced environment with a really nice team!
If you meet the criteria and are interested in applying, please submit your CV
Unfortunately we can only contact applicants who are successful to interview stage.