Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Early Years Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistant | Cricklewood, Barnet
We are looking to appoint an outstanding EYFS Teaching Assistant to work in a creative and nurturing Primary school in Cricklewood with an immediate start. Have you completed studying for your degree and want to gain experience prior to your next career steps?
You will be joining an ambitious and positive school community therefore the successful EYFS Teaching Assistant will need to demonstrate that they are a passionate and driven who has energy, vision and rigour and is undaunted by an occasional setback!
This school works in a close-knit team, each staff member will be required to lead on some specific areas of strength in the curriculum and help to support with other lessons. The school teaches its pupils through creative learning strategies to help keep children engaged and focused.
This includes a very hands-on approach to learning. This fantastic school creates an environment where children have a love of learning, curiosity to explore new things and where each child is treated as an individual. What can the school offer you in this EYFS Teaching Assistant role?
What you need to be able to offer for this EYFS Teaching Assistant role:
- Full-time position, Monday Friday, 8.30am 6pm
- Permeant contract with the school
- An exciting, friendly, and conscientious working environment.
- Supportive professional career development
- Excellent future opportunities for progression.
Ribbons & Reeves are Londons leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping Graduates secure long-term teaching experiences, such as this Early Years Teaching Assistant role, in Cricklewood. For other roles like this, check out our website, search Ribbons & Reeves. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Early Years Teaching Assistant role.
- A relevant first-class degree or an EYT/ EYPS qualification
- Fantastic GCSEs and A-Levels
- A commitment to securing the best outcomes for all pupils and the desire to go the extra mile to achieve this.
- A willingness to participate fully in all aspects of school life within and beyond the classroom.
- The ability to demonstrate warmth, humour, resilience, and dedication