Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Senior Care Assistant Nights
A luxury and ever-expanding nursing home in Leeds, that is expertly designed around neurologic conditions and dementia cares for 37 adults, is looking forSenior Care Assistantsto support their night's team.
- Competitive salary of £9.75 - £10.25 an hour
- Part and full-time hours with the option of overtime available on the night shifts
- Great pension scheme
- Blue Light Card discounts
- Be part of a nurturing environment that allows staff to progress and achieve their personal goals and develop as their career progresses.
About the role:
- Provide a positive impact on the daily life of our residents. With a caring, considerate, and patient attitude.
- Help support and lead the night's team, administer medication, personal care, work with care plans, etc.
- Be an enthusiastic and proactive individual committed to supporting our home as a Senior Care Assistant.
What do you need to become part of a close-knit family?
- An NVQ level 2 or 3 and medication administration trained is desired but not essential as full training can be provided for the right person.
- Preferred Senior Care Home experience but if you have a strong care home experience and you are looking to progress and for a new challenge you are welcome to apply.
Sounds like you? Apply today!