Nursery practitioner 2-3's room starting salary £25,500pa
Great package of additional benefits available!
Due to recent promotions we currently have an opportunity for 2 staff to join our team at our childrens day nursery and preschool in Woking. Not far from the train station and with plenty of parking available at the nursery.
We continuously invest in our staff to ensure they receive market leading salaries and benefits, as well as ongoing support, funded training, annual pay reviews and offer a career path with genuine long term growth and stability.
Were looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a real passion for Early Years and for developing young minds.Role responsibilities include
The ideal Nursery Practitioner candidate will
- Supporting the room leader and management in providing the highest level of support and learning
- Creating a supportive and inclusive environment for the children in the 2-3's room, getting them ready for preschool
- Observations and write ups on children's development
- Utilising the beautiful surroundings using our wonderful garden and going on day trips to local parks, farms and more
- Be passionate about childcare and helping children to achieve, play and be safe
- Have previous experience of working with children under the age of five with experience working with the 2-3 age group a plus!
- Hold a minimum level 2 childcare qualification (highly desirable)
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stages)
- Be able to work well in a team
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance, including paid Christmas shut down
- 'Wellbeing day' - A paid day off to focus on your health & wellbeing
- Heavily discounted childcare at our nurseries
- Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
- Pension scheme
- Complimentary uniform provided
- Life Assurance x3 annual salary
- Staff referral scheme
Our full time positions are 45 hours per week over 5 days, or we can consider Part Time / Job Share.
Please apply via this advert if you would like to be considered. We very much look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to the setting soon!