New Road, based in the village of Woodmancote, is a lovely Supported Living Service with four tenants who are non-verbal and have various levels of Autism is looking to welcome newSupport Workersto their team.
The role requires supporting the tenants throughout the day and having a waking night member of staff throughout the night.
You will support people to get up, get washed and dressed, make all meals, and support people to eat.
The successful candidate will attend a wide range of activities that include swimming, horse riding, Rambling, trampolining, going out for meals, shopping, doctors appointments, and all other medical appointments.
We go out for walks, drive, and travel on the bus. We bake we paint we cook we clean.
The services like to do everything possible to enhance and enrich the tenants' lives, putting the individual at the center of everything they do.Drivers are preferred as the area is in a secluded location.
Benefits of working at Windermere:
- Competitive salary of £10 per hour.
- Full time and part-time contracts are available as well as banked hours
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future were proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognized qualifications
- 28 days paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. Youll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Right steps Therapy service free, confidential telephone-based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice, and more all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognize colleagues inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as thanks from us!