Up to £11.00 per hour
Full-Time or Part-Time Hours
We are currently looking for a Support Worker for one of our local healthcare providers to join their friendly team.
o Do you have experience within the Healthcare Industry and are seeking your next challenge as a Support Worker?
o Do you want to work for a prestigious care provider who can offer you career progression opportunities?
o Do you want to make a positive impact from day one for the lives that you will be supporting?
This opportunity comes with:
- Make a genuine difference to someone's life
- Company pension scheme
- Off road parking
- Fantastic training provided
- Flexible working
- Career progression
- Paid for DBS
- Annual Leave Entitlement
If Yes, this rewarding opportunity really offers the chance to really make a difference in someone’s life.
The home that you’ll be working in:
- Supporting in a Supported Living Home based in Blandford Forum
- Supporting service users with Learning Disabilities, Autism as well as challenging behaviours
Your day to day:
- Assist with and support personal care
- Support with everyday tasks, such as cooking and feeding
- Support with Health Appointments
- When applicable, support with administering medication
- Support with challenging behaviours
- Supporting within the community- trips to the cinema, amusement parks
- Supporting people in achieving their goals and ambitions
The ideal person will be:
- Proactive within their role
- The desire to want to make a positive difference to those that they are supporting
- Experience supporting those with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviour- Desired
For more information, click the apply button below or contact Zoey Fernandes directly on