- Role: Painter
- Location: Torquay
- Contract type: Temporary (Full time)
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Pay rate: £18 / £20PH
- Fawkes & Reece contact: Joe Jarvie (Southampton Office).
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces.
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner.
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes.
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project.
- Taping off areas as needed
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete.
- You will have all your own tools.
- NVQ in a relevant field is desirable but not essential.
- Working knowledge of site health & safety procedures would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Good eye for detail and be able to foresee any potential issues with the design.
- Strong work ethic.
- Be approachable and happy to work as point of contact when working in a standalone position.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- You MUST have a current and valid CSCS card.
- A minimum of 1 years+ experience Painting & Decorating.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations, please click the apply now link. If this one is not for you, but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call Joe on 07868258492 for a confidential consultation.