Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Principal Electrical Engineer (Power) to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow-in-Furness on a 12-month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £55.84 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Principal Electrical Engineer (Power), you'll be responsible for:
* Providing support in the generation of electrical design solutions to agreed time, cost and quality.
* Undertaking discrete activities to support; feasibility studies, research, design, development and post design services.
* Contributing to the drafting, vetting and editing of technical reports or other documents to ensure that technical findings can be successfully communicated to stakeholders.
To succeed within the role of Principal Electrical Engineer (Power), you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience.
* Experience in performing complex calculations.
* Prior maritime experience or a background in Defence, Nuclear, Aviation, Construction, Automotive or similar.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Principal Electrical Engineer (Power), please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn