Wood Machinist – Wisbech – circa £14ph including production bonus - 40 hours pw
We have been asked to identify and attract an experienced Wood Machinist for our client in Wisbech. The company is entirely quality driven, so any new employees must be used to working to the highest standards.
The Wood Machinist role:
- To machine and assemble kitchen frames and doors using a variety of materials including. Tulipwood, Oak and MDF.
- To help colleagues within the team as and when required but to also work effectively alone.
- To maintain a high standard of workmanship but work at a pace to contribute to the productivity bonus.
- Ensure your work area is always clean and tidy.
- To ensure all work is always of the highest standard.
- Minimise ineffective/down time.
- Always adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety policies.
- To undertake overtime working at busy times as required.
- Develop a culture of exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Maintain a good morale amongst the team with good employee relations and clear communication.
Training Period and Salary
12 weeks training period / £12ph + Excellent Production Bonus