Tool Makers required for our client based within Sheffield S9 on a permanent basis!
Hours of work: Working on rotating shifts of days and afters
Days: Monday to Friday 6am till 2pm
Afters: Monday to Thursday 1:50pm till 10:20pm and Friday 1:50pm till 7:50pm
Pay: To start between £12.50 - £14.00 an hour depending on experience.
Job duties to include:
- Manufacture new tooling when required to issued drawings
- Repair and service of (high speed) multistage progression tools for production
- Preventative maintenance on tooling, all aspects of machining and bench fitting i.e. grinding, turning, milling etc
- Testing tools prior to release
- Utilisation of precision/optical measuring equipment to maintain tooling to produce parts to drawing tolerance.
Benefits of the role include:
- Permanent position
- Training programmes in place
- Progression and pay increase opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.