Time 4 Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a permanent site based M&EProjectManager
in Aberystwyth to work with a main UK leading M&E contractor who have been established for over 30 yearsOur client specialises in installation and maintenance projects in Hospitals, Universities, retail, commercial and as well as listed buildings. This project, based in Aberystwyth is to run for two years.As the Mechanical Lead you will oversee 20/30 staff plus on site but his will be likely to increase as the project moves through various stages. Previous experience in Education, Commercial and Residential is preferred.Key responsibilities:
- Be able to work from drawings and supervise a team of 20/30 plus staff.
- SMSTS is essential
- Be based within commutable distance of Aberystwyth or willing to relocate with accommodation provided.
- Previously worked on Education , Residential and Commercial projects
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the current wiring regulations
- Have a proven track record of Building Services
- Have detailed knowledge on construction based health & safety legislation.
- Must be very pro-active.
- Confident with Quality assurance issues.
SMSTSExcellent communication Skills able to liaise comfortably with client and main contractor. Previous experience of working in Education, Hospital and Commercial Projects. Able to complete weekly projection costs.Recognised, relevant qualification.
This is a Permanent role where you will be rewarded for a very competitive salary of £50k - £65 plus depending on experience with a good package with Company Car or allowance. There is a minimum of 2 years work on this project which is due to start June/July 2022. Due to the location being in Aberystwyth you can be local or willing to relocate in which case travel and accommodation will be provided.
To apply please forward CV through the website to Hazel Baron