I am pleased to announce my client is looking to add a Mechanical Project Manager to their team in Newcastle.
The Mechanical Project Manager will:
- To lead, motivate, manage and control site-based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure works are carried out to a high standard, complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice.
- Sequence and programme works, utilising different programme types.
- Production of pre-construction programmes, construction programmes, commissioning programmes and schedules.
- Understand and be able to contribute to Total Risk Management.
- Report on all aspects of the work scope under their control, including progress, programme, and commercial status of the project.
Requirements of a Mechanical Project Manager:
- Qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
- Experienced in mechanical building services with prior experience of undertaking project delivery from tender handover to practical completion on contracts with an MEP value in excess of £1m.
- Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of multi-discipline contracts.
- Applicants should possess management experience combined with good mechanical technical knowledge.
- Hold current SMSTS qualification
- Excellent Customer Service Skills - ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s.
If you think you have the right experience and personality for this role, click apply now or call and ask for Dan.