Murray Recruitment have a new full time, permanent position available for a reliable, skilled Electrician.
We are working with a total FM provider who have won new contracts based on various sites all over central Scotland.Main Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- All work will be carried out with domestic properties void/ social housing environment
- Carrying out EICRs within domestic properties working with local authorities and housing associations
- Electrical installations testing and inspection
- Assisting other trades when necessary
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are adhered to
- Time served, qualified Electrician
- Full competency in carrying out EICRs within a domestic setting
- Experience of working within occupied/ social housing properties
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hourly rate Electrician £16.32 per hour and Approved Electrician £17.70per hour (paid weekly)
- Full time, permanent position
- Bonus payments available (paid weekly)
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Jaime Cummings.
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role?Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.