Rewards and Benefits on Offer;
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday Entitlement (23 Days + 8 Bank Holidays. Rising to 25 days after 2 years and 26 days + 8 Bank Holidays after 5 years of service).
- Private Healthcare.
- Health Cashback Plan.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Annual Engagement Program.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
MTrecs New Opportunity;
Mtrec Technical are proudly representing our prestigious engineering client with their plans for grow and expansion, by recruiting a permanent Crane Maintenance Technician to join their team. If you are an experienced Crane Maintenance Technicians or Mechanical Maintenance Technician, looking for specialise, and looking for your next career move apply now for an immediate response.
The Job Youll Do;
- Undertake preventative and reactive maintenance repairs on cranes and lifting equipment.
- Responsible for undertaking planned inspections and tests.
- Responsible for undertaking routine maintenance activities.
- To be in control of maintenance schedules and outstanding work.
- To provide feedback and make improvements to maintenance schedules and routines.
- To ensure all records relating to crane and lifting equipment maintenance are kept up to date and are in compliant with current legislation.
- Communicate all relevant and necessary information to the management and / or maintenance shift engineers and / or technicians on shift.
- Develop working relationship with production personnel to enable access to equipment
- Work with contractors as necessary to ensure work is completed to required standard, at best value and in line with business and production needs.
- Where required ensure handover of work to other parties.
- Ensure understanding of all situations when tasks are presented.
- Regularly check for outstanding tasks.
- Sign off or report on progress of outstanding tasks.
- P.M. schedules for technicians and ensure clear understanding of the task requirements.
- Ensure stores records are updated whilst on shift.
- Control and manage the safe operation of each task.
- Lead by example in all aspects of the job.
- To train and develop other individuals in line with business requirements.
- Experience in Crane Maintenance or Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance.
- Be time served and educated to minimum standard of ONC/OND/HND/HNC/NVQIII or equivalent in Maintenance / Manufacturing / Mechanical engineering / Electrical engineering.
- Have capacity to work under pressure and have strong oral and written communication skills, as the role requires the ability to communicate with management, staff, subcontractors and clients at all levels.
- Have capacity to manage time and information effectively, ability to prioritise tasks in line with business strategy.
- Be self-driven, will be able to work unsupervised, high level of motivation and enthusiasm to deliver at the highest level.
- Possess a high level of computer skills and competency in basic MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Be comfortable in working at height.
- Be prepared to work overtime (including weekends) as required by business needs.