Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
DATA CAMPAIGN MANAGER
As the Data Campaign Manager, you will devise, improve and implement concepts, approaches and processes to derive maximum value from customer data as a strategic asset.
Reporting to the Head of Telesales UK, you will be responsible for coordinating and driving quarterly campaign activity that increases the clients sales activity and brand visibility.
The ultimate goal of this position is to drive data conversion and therefore generate increased revenue and lower the cost per sale.
Experience of Sales Force and SQL is highly desirable.
- Data usage: identify and prioritize opportunities for leveraging existing and potential future customer data to further improve the clients differentiation e.g., Lead Management and 1:1 Marketing.
- Define customer data focus areas such as contact level and data quality.
- Create data campaigns with clear dialling strategies, considering existing rules of engagement that ultimately ensures the right level of contact, drives conversion and improves efficiency.
- Identify the diminishing point of return with stated data sets ensuring that the operational resource focus on the most profitable customer profiles driving up conversion and cost to acquisition.
- Create data transparency through funnel KPI development and meaningful data performance insight at business and colleague level.
- Define the approach to data capture enhancing completeness and quality of customer data through internal sources (e.g. sales force) and external sources.
- Help to define the data management approach, enhance quality and usability of data e.g., deletion of duplicate records or inactive contact, create/ apply tools and methodologies to efficiently improve data quality.
- Create alignment and manage relationship with key customer data stakeholder across the Peninsula Group.
- Identify success metrics for campaigns
- Design the detail of a campaign based on analysis of acquired data
- Assure that a campaign is commercially viable
- Review macro environment for campaign opportunities
- Identify and track the ROI for a campaign
- Acquire consensus from a broad stakeholder group in which campaigns to pursue
- Manage the campaign, report progress, results and changes proposed based on the results
- Communicate on the outcome of campaigns and understand how that should change subsequent campaigns
- Agree a single version of the truth for the commercial success of the campaign and all lead sources
- Reconcile campaign against conversion
- Reconcile campaign performance with OI/MI/BI data
- Provide adhoc reporting to the Board of Directors.
Office basedMonday - Friday8.45am - 5pmWage
up to £35k