Paid Social Manager
Stretford, Manchester (hybrid working)
Are you are an experienced, hands on Paid Social Manager or Senior Executive, looking to take the next step up in a PE-backed business that is making waves across the professional services industry? Forward Role are proud to be partnering with a high-growth, private equity backed Customer Acquisition / Lead Generation organisation who, at a time of hyper-growth, are undergoing a hugely positive digital marketing restructure which has seen this brand new role being created for the business. An exciting strategic roadmap has been set in place by the new CMO, which will see the post-holder lead on day to day channel management, also leading on paid social strategy, whilst managing a Paid Social Executive.
The talented and inspiring CMO has some incredibly exciting plans for the digital marketing function, and paid social plays a pivotal part in continuing to grow the business success. There are masses of opportunity to progress as the digital teams continue to grow.
Core responsibilities include:
- Significantly scale the paid social lead generation channel utilising techniques acquired in a similar business environment, within cost and quality parameters
- Owns the paid social plan - strategy and development of the paid social lead generation channel, working primarily with Facebook alongside other channels to deliver against tightly controlled lead volume, cost and conversion targets
- Responsible for driving the consumer brands within the paid social space
- Ongoing budgetary control for the paid social channel and driving channel efficiencies to generate more leads whilst maintaining quality/conversion, at the lowest possible cost.
- Responsible for the daily tracking and assessment of performance versus targets at all levels – operational and strategic
- Responsible for data modelling to create scenarios to demonstrate how the channel can grow significantly whilst achieving greater efficiencies
- Responsible for creative/ad planning – building, mobilising and maintaining the ad testing plan to achieve incremental performance improvements and building the B2C consumer brands through increased visibility. Constantly test headlines, imagery, supporting copy and target audiences to improve results
Your skills & experience:
- Experienced in lead generation Facebook Business & Ads Manager, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn – plus any other emerging, relevant channels
- Experience in owning the end-to-end management of paid social campaigns from strategy, design to delivery and optimisation
- Strong analytical data and tracking skills. Advanced Excel. Strong numeracy skills. Working knowledge of Salesforce and Power BI is an advantage.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.