My Brighton basedclient is looking for a new CRO & UX Manager to join their growing team. They are currently working a phased return to the office 2-3 days a week with the rest form home.?
They have?collected a host of awards for their people, workplace, technology, and business results and are a leading B2B email prospecting agency, SaaS business Outbase, entrepreneur community and Founders Hub.
You must have knowledge and experience of:
- Testing platforms: Optimizely
- AB Tasty
- Google Analytics
?In addition to the primary goal of improving the conversion rate of each website, the role will also take ownership of ongoing website amends and updates.?The business includes a large team of designers and developers, so we are able to execute ideas quickly. Its a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
?The role reports to the Website and Digital Content Manager and will work closely with the rest of the marketing department, as well as the design and development teams. There is plenty of scope for growth and someone could really take this role and run with it.
- Design and manage the CRO roadmap, covering A/B testing and personalisation.
- Understand user behaviours and customer journeys through web analytics, CRO tools, and other data sources to understand the full journey.
- Work closely with design and development teams to design and implement tests.
- Use the data and research to recommend new/improved site features and content.
- Manage end to end testing process (hypothesis, research, measurement, analysis, recommendations).
- Influence the development roadmap based on the customer journey.
- Own and action website changes.
- Manage the relationship with an external CRO agency.
- Help foster the test and learn culture.
- 2+ years experience working in a Conversion Rate Optimisation role.
- Analytical mindset with creative flair.
- Project management skills and relationship building.
- Experience developing and managing CRO roadmaps and testing programmes.
- Ideal experience working with testing platforms such as Optimizely, AB Tasty.
- Ideal experience using Google Analytics, Hotjar, SessionCam, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Results-focused. Able to work independently and as part of a fast-growing team in a fast-paced company.
In return you will be offered:
- ?Basic salary of £45,000
- Bupa private healthcare
- Family-friendly leave - 10 weeks maternity/shared parental leave enhanced to full pay
- Profit Share - The Group Profit Share Scheme is designed to reward our incredible team with a meaningful and fair mechanism to share in the continued success of the group. Each year the business allocates 10% of Group Net Profit to our employees through the scheme. Funds are allocated to employees based on number of months worked (i.e. tenure), irrespective of location, company, role or salary
If this sounds like the great new role you're looking for APPLY NOW and a member of our team will be in touch very soon