My client is a long-established group of companies based in the UK, Providing the latest technology, products and services to the Public Sector. The company now has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive who can take ownership for a number of digital projects within our group.
The role of Digital Marketing Executive tasks includes
- Digital marketing development for E-commerce sites which include Amazon platforms and updating the products listed.
- Development of effective social media sites such as Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Management of Company websites ensuring up-to-date content and that each website is fully optimised, production of website blogs and group public announcements where required.
- Production of google analytics and webmaster accounts to devise new ways to promote products and services.
- ]Working closely with the companys Management Team to meet commercial objectives.
- Continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends, to be one step ahead of the competition and technological advances.
Requirements of the role
- A degree in in Marketing would be preferred.
- Proven track record of success digital marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic, ability to work to tight deadlines, ability to work on own initiative and also in a team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot digital marketing opportunities.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, social media platforms, E- Commerce platforms would be preferred.
39 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume you application has been unsuccessful