We have an exciting opportunity in Twickenham for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who is focused and looking for the next step up in their Marketing career.
About the company
Our client has over eight decades of experience in the automotive industry and are one of the South’s leading dealerships for Toyota and Lexus. Their business philosophy is encapsulated in their internationally known slogan "Nice People to Do Business With". They were established as, and to this day (4 generations later) remains very much a family operated business. You can therefore trust them to work as hard as they can to uphold the values that underpin all that they do. Their difference comes from the personalised service offered to all their customers, which serves to enhance their experience and get to the core of their specific motoring needs.
About the role and key responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Executive is a valued member of the Marketing Team and will report to the Marketing Manager. You will support the Marketing Manager in delivering goal orientated marketing strategy to the target audience.
We are looking for a professional individual who has experience working with a digital marketing strategy on high quality products and services and you’ll have the opportunity to represent the brands with the aim of building a better future for all, beyond emissions, restrictions, expectations, and barriers.
Does this sound of interest to you? Read more about what the role involves …
- Managing and maintaining Google profiles and responding to customer reviews
- Conduct local area research projects to support marketing objectives
- Leading localised Experiential Events and supporting Sales Managers from arranging, attending, and monitoring lead generation
- Executing email marketing campaigns, arranging mailshots, leaflets and distribution
- Monitoring and maintaining social media profiles
- Being innovative and contributing new ideas to promote growth strategies
- Execute a marketing strategy to raise awareness of the Group and their brands with a localised marketing approach in mind
- Updating and maintaining company websites
- Composing artwork based on assigned to support campaigns
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Working with agencies and communicating business requirements
- Working with Lexus and Toyota marketing teams to support marketing activity
- Assisting with reporting for Lexus, Toyota and the Group
- Aiding and updating Lexus and Toyota marketing planners and reporting on the portals
- Help prepare presentations for Lexus and Toyota
- Assisting with campaign and showroom specific merchandise
- Continually seeking to identify the latest marketing trends affecting the automotive industry
- Exposure to business wider disciplines
- Any other ad hoc tasks required for the marketing department
Do you have the skills and experience our client is looking for?
- A passion and first-class knowledge of Marketing principles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent in a relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or equivalent position
- Effective Planning
- Attention to detail
- Exemplary written English with a thorough understanding of grammar and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines with very good organisational skills
- A digital savvy who enjoys tech
- Excellent communicator across all levels and areas of business, agencies and wider marketing teams
- Social and able to work within a team as well as work with various subject matter experts to support department needs
- A creative creature with a proactive nature
- Working knowledge/experience in Google Analytics/AdWords/any other reporting software
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- B2B as well as B2C experience in digital marketing
- Familiar with Email Marketing principles, ideally using email broadcast tools
- Experience of Event Management
About the hours and rewards
In the role of Digital Marketing Executive, your hours of work are Monday to Friday 9;00am - 5:30pm (occasional weekends or evenings to cover events) and there is a salary on offer of £30,000 per annum. Additional benefits include:
- Training and support to help you immerse yourself in this exciting role and Company values
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- Employee Assistance programme
- Staff Discounts
- Eye care vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Long Service Awards
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience - please apply today!
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Digital marketing, media, social media, copywriting, event management,